MULTI-USE: With more intensity than the original halogen bulbs, the Peak T10 2.0 LED bulbs make for an awesome upgrade in performance and style. If you're looking for something brighter and whiter: then you can pick up a set of Peak's that will be perfect in many positions on your car. They are ideal for use in corner and side markers, license plate lights, city lights, and are easily the most popular size for interior lighting too.
DIFFUSED: acrylic lenses on the tip of each bulb help distribute light evenly through the face of the bulb. Compared to other options like the Peak T10 1.0's or the side-firing Morimoto's, the Peak T10 2.0 produces a very smooth evenly distributed beam of light. They're most like the Osram LEDriving T10's - which are one of our most popular sellers!
MATED: Two-piece construction combines resin and copper to shed heat. Housing an internally regulated circuit (that accepts dimming) will keep the T10 Diffusers running reliably virtually forever!
CANBUS: The Profile Peak LED bulbs are CanBus friendly and shouldn't cause any dashboard errors in most every application. No need for extra resistors or inline modules to resolve that. Just Plug n Play!
BY THE NUMBERS: One high powered 6000K Philips Lumiled white LED chip. 120 lumens per bulb. 360 degrees of light through the diffuser optic. 7.5 bucks per bulb. All of that should add up to one happy customer!
- LED BULBS: 2x Profile Peak T10 2.0
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- EXTRAS: Profile Decal
- FITMENTS: Interior, marker, license plate, reverse, city (etc)
- CROSS COMPATIBLE: 194, T10, 147,152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 259, 280, 285, 447, 464, 501, 555, 558, 585, 655, 657, 1250, 1251,1252, 2450, 2652, 2827, 2921, 2825, W5W
- KELVIN RATING: 6000K (cool white)
- LUMEN RATING: 120lm (per bulb)
- LED CHIPS: 1x Philips Lumiled 6K
- INPUT RANGE: 9-14V
- POWER DRAW: 70mA/0.87w
- POLARITY: Non-sensitive
- RATED LIFESPAN: 50,000 Hours
- BEAM ANGLE: 360 Degrees