Perfect: The Morimoto Standalone wire harnesses are the perfect solution for a headlight upgrade on vehicles with finicky headlight systems. Say goodbye to "bulb out" warning lamps and flickering caused by "can-bus" systems.
Effective: Each harness has a built-in resistor pack to mimic the characteristics of a standard halogen bulb being plugged in to your stock harness, tricking the car into thinking nothing has changed.
Powerful: The Morimoto Standalones also feature Japanese-made Rubycon 6800uF capacitors to help jump-start the ballasts and keep them running smoothly - using the power directly from the vehicles factory headlight circuit.
Euro-Centric: Developed specifically with the VW and Euro market in mind, these are known to work well on cars like the newer VW MK5 Golfs, Jettas, BMW E46, etc.
Simple: With just the fewest connections to make compared to our other harnesses; even your mom could set this thing up on a car it's that easy.
Sold as a pair: Sold as a pair, which is considered a substitution for a normal relay harness. (not typically in-addition to)
NOTE: Note that these will NOT work with vehicles that have DRL's (Daytime Running Lamps) unless you turn the lights on to low-beam.
- 2x Harness: Morimoto Standalone Can-bus
- 2x Input Adapters: Selected Fitment
- Warranty: Two Years
- Ballasts: 35W, 50W
- Original Bulb: All sizes available
- HID Systems: All 35w Systems
- Bi-xenon Capable: With High Beam Splitters
- Trigger Count: 1
- HID Ballasts Count: 1
- HID Ballasts Type: Sealed "9006" style female
- Input: 2 or 3 Pin (Depending on Application)
- High Beam: 2-pin Molex Female (H4,9007,H13 only)