Morimoto: Sealed6 BI-LED Headlights (5x7")
About these parts: What the hell? They were just released. Well.... they don't fit 100% perfectly out of the box. Grab the Dremel!
About that fitment: When you go to mount these, they're likely not going to fit without some slight modification. Basically, the corners of these are a bit larger of a radius than most stock 5x7 mounting brackets. A few minutes with a bench grinder and you're good to go. Morimoto perfection was not achieved, and for that reason, they're out! For this price, its an easy fix to overcome though. Jackpot!
LED Specs: The 14-piece array of CREE XHP50 5W LED's produce 3850 lumens at 55w in low beam, and a mosquito-melting 4900 lumens on high beam at 70W! Morimoto's advanced Kuria optic projector lens array efficiently distributes all of the available light on the ground in a wide beam pattern with a proper cutoff line to avoid glaring oncoming traffic. (so all of that bright light ends up on the ground...where you need it most!)
LED DRL: What's a good set of headlights these days without an integrated LED Daytime Running Light function? The Sealed7 has a central high-power LED-DRL chip that illuminates the full optical array (but without producing actual output) in their daytime mode. Activated with a single 12V+ input on the back of the housing.
- 5x7" Headlights:
- Morimoto Sealed6 Bi-LED (2x)
- DOA Only
- Vehicles: All using 5x7" Headlights
- Wiring: H4/9003 Input
- Input Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Rated Lifetime: 10,000 hours
- Housing Material: Cast Aluminum / Powder coated
- Lens Material: Treated Polycarbonate
- Input Connection: H4 and DRL+
- Light Source: 17x CREE XHP50 5W
- Low Beam: 9800 Lumens / 140W (combined)
- High Beam: 11900 Lumens / 170W (combined)
- Kelvin Rating: 6000K (cool white)