D2S: Osram Xenarc 66240 D2S Nightbreaker
The Best: Over 5 years ago, Philips released the 85122+, and as great of a bulb as it is - it's old news now that Osram's latest 4200K competitor, the 66240 Nightbreaker
Brightest: What makes them so amazing? Osram touts their Nightbreaker D2S bulbs as having "up to 70% more light" output compared to traditional OEM D2S bulbs. How this is possible we have no clue, but what we can tell you is that they're bright, really, really bright. A technical marvel indeed!
Backed: Bottom line? Everybody who uses them agrees they're among the best D2S bulbs ever made. We've never heard a customer complain that their Osram's weren't worth the money, and most of the guys here at DGM use these or the CBI in our own vehicles.
Genuine: DropGearz Motorsports is proud to offer these bulbs in their original retail packaging from Osram. We pride ourselves on being one of the last few distributors shipping genuine Philips & Osram lamps in the US. It is estimated that 80% of these bulbs sold through outlets such as eBay or Amazon are fakes.
- Bulbs: Osram 66240 NightBreaker (Pair)
- Misc: Alcohol pads (to clean bulbs before use)
- Warranty: Two Years
- Lamp Size: D2S
- Lifetime (Hours): 2000
- Wattage: 35
- Rated Lifetime: 2000 hours (5-8 years)
- Color: Warm White
- Luminosity: 3500 (estimated)
- Lamp Size: D2S
- Applications: Retrofits, Acura, BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche etc.
- Osram: 66040 / 66240
- Philips: 85122 / 85122+ / 85122C1 / 85122WX
- BMW: 63 21 7 160 806 / 63217160806
- Audi: N 104 457 01 / N10445701
- Lexus: 909812002
- Mercedes-Benz: 910139-000001 / 910139000001
- Not Sure?