OEM: Osram 66240 4150K D2S; an updated replacement for the 66040, the 66240 is original equipment on many modern Japanese and German cars today.
85122 Competition: Though it's Osram's "base model" we find that hard to consider. Osram 66240's have all the same specs as the 85122+ as far as Kelvin, rated lifetime, and also has the same style metal base to ensure a precise, uniform, and clean beam pattern.
Priced Right: These are what the amazing 66240 CBI and SVS bulbs are based off of, have nearly the same specifications and cost nearly 50% of their price. Compare to dealership list price @ $194/bulb
Genuine: DropGearz Motorsports is proud to offer high quality Original-Equipment Osram bulbs. We pride ourselves on being one of the last few distributors shipping genuine Philips & Osram lamps in the US. It is estimated that 80% of these bulbs sold through outlets such as eBay or Amazon are fakes.
- 2x Bulbs: Osram 66240 D2S
- Warranty: Two Years
- Misc: Alcohol pads (to clean bulbs before use)
- Bulb Size: D2S
- Lifespan: 2500 Hours
- Wattage: 35W and 55W
- 4200K: Warm White (~3200 lm)
- Headlights: D2S Only (Acura, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, etc)
- Not Sure?
- Osram: 66040 / 66240
- Philips:85122 / 85122+ / 85122C1 / 85122WX
- BMW:63 21 7 160 806 / 63217160806
- Audi:N 104 457 01 / N10445701
- Mercedes-Benz:910139-000001 / 910139000001