D2S: Matsushita Canbus OEM HID System
HID Snobs: Take notice. The Denso based HID system comes standard with some of the most renowned OEM parts on the market. With options from Denso, Philips, Osram, Matsushita and Morimoto, this is the "Rolls Royce" of D2S HID systems.
Standard: 4300K Philips 85122 D2S bulbs are renowned as the industry standard for high quality in all regards. With a long life of 2500 hours, high lumen count of 3200lu, and unbeatable precision, there isn't anything to critique. The Osram CBI and Nightbreaker bulbs are an optional upgrade for those who spare no expense for the best of the best.
Original Equipment: Ballasts from renowned Japanese manufactures Denso and Matsushita are trusted by Toyota, Lexus, Nissan and Infiniti as original-equipment on their modern cars. With practically instantaneous warm-up time and unflappable reliability - These have been considered the no-nonsense ballast benchmarks for ten years now.
Canbus Compatible: The optional Standalone Canbus harness substitute is recommended for European vehicles that display "bulb out" error messsages. They contain a series of capacitors and resistors to trick the car into thinking nothing has changed and help you avoid annoying lamp-out warnings on the dash.
- 2x Ballasts: Matsushita Gen V
- 2x Bulbs: D2S HID
- 1x Harness: Standalone Canbus
- Warranty: Two Years (Excl. water damage)
- Water Damage: Only covered w/ optional ballast potting service
- Find my Size: Philips Size Guide
- Input: DC 9-32V
- Output: AC 85V 35W
- Max Voltage: 25KV (at start-up)
- Rated Lifetime: 2000 Hours
KELVIN AND LUMENS
- Philips 85122: Warm White (4300K/3200lu)
- Osram Nightbreaker: Warm White (4200K/3600lu)
- Osram CBI: Cool White (5000K/3400lu)
- Other Options: See Bulb Listings Directly