BI-XENON: ACME H1 STANDARD PROJECTOR SYSTEM
BI-XENON PROJECTORS: The ACME projectors may be inexpensive, but they really do deliver real performance at the right price. Here, their standard bi-xenon projectors come standard with a clear lens and a curved cutoff shield to produce a wide, bright, and respectably sharp beam pattern. Based on older Morimoto designs, they may not be the cream of the crop by today’s standards – but that doesn’t mean they can’t hold their own. For the price we really can’t argue otherwise, and besides; unless you’re a real headlight nerd like us you probably wont notice the difference that spending twice would deliver down the road anyways.
ACME 35W SPEEDYSTART BALLASTS: Speedy Gonzales has nothin' on the ACME SpeedyStart 35w ballasts when it comes to warm up time. These go zero to full intensity in just 3.5 seconds! So good in fact that we've discontinued the once popular "FastBright" ballasts in their favor. Their external igniters and high voltage wiring is shielded to help mitigate EMI interference (radio static) so it's unlikely that these ballasts will disturb your afternoon rock block! They may not have some of the bells, whistles, or warranty that the more expensive options offer, but they certainly check the box when it comes to bang for the buck.
ACME H1 BULBS: Are no joke. Precise alignment, accurate color temps, and ultra-low failure rate. They truly are the standard others strive for!
WIRE HARNESS: As one of the most important parts in any HID lighting upgrade; don't skimp out when it comes to your wiring. It doesn't matter how good your ballasts are. How good your bulbs are. If your harness is a piece of crap, when it gives out your headlights are gonzo. Morimoto’s harnesses are the best on the market and easily worth their premium price compared to cheaper alternatives. No matter which one is right for your application, the harness features triple-sealed central relay packs, 14ga stranded copper wiring, over-molded fittings, and plug-n-play functionality. This will ensure everything properly (and permanently) works with your vehicle’s original in-cabin controls.
OPTIONAL CANBUS HARNESSES: Instead of a traditional relayed harness that draws power from the battery, Morimoto’s Standalone Canbus harnesses use two individual sub-harnesses to keep a load on the factory wiring. Recommended for vehicles that recognize when a bulb is out, these contain a series of capacitors and resistors to trick the car into thinking nothing has changed and help you avoid annoying "bulb out" warnings. We generally recommend them for use on most modern European applications instead of normal harnesses since they do a great job at providing stable power to the ballasts and canceling any warnings.
OPTIONAL HOUSING SEALANT: Protection is priceless! When you're putting together a set of high-end headlights, the last thing you want is moisture in 'em the first time it rains outside. RetroRubber is the most effective way to make sure the original seal is fully restored. For the small price, why anybody wouldn’t prevent their new headlights from fogging up is beyond us. It’ll be the best twelve bucks you’ve ever spent.
- PROJECTORS: 2x ACME Standard H1
- SHROUDS: 2x Your Preference
- HID BALLASTS: 2x ACME SpeedyStart 35w
- H1 HID BULBS: 2x ACME Standard
- WIRE HARNESS: 1x Your Preference
- OPTIONAL HOUSING SEALANT: 1x Morimoto RetroRubber
- OPTIONAL LED HALOS: 2x Morimoto XSB 2.0
- WARRANTY: 1 Year
- APPLICATIONS: Universal / Size Allowing
- CAPABILITIES: Both Low & High Beam
- PROJECTOR WIDTH: 88mm
- PROJECTOR HEIGHT: 73mm
- PROJECTOR DEPTH: 139mm (includes bulb holder)
- PROJECTOR LENS: 2.5 Inches (diameter)
- MOUNTING SHAFT: 20mm diameter (H4/H7 direct fit)
- MINIMUM HOUSING DEPTH: 115mm
- WIRE HARNESS: Match your original bulb size
- SHROUDS: All styles (centric rings included if req'd)
- LED HALOS: Varies according to shroud style
- BALLAST INPUT: 9-32VDC
- BALLAST OUTPUT: 85VAC 35/50W
- BALLAST MAX V: 23kV (at start-up)
- BALLAST LIFESPAN: 2000 Hours
- BALLAST WARM UP: 3.5 Seconds
- BALLAST INPUT CURRENT: <5 AMP
- 4300K BULBS: Warm White (~3000 lm)
- 5000K BULBS: Pure White (~2800 lm)
- 6000K BULBS: Cool White (~2500 lm)
- 8000K BULBS: Crisp Blue (~2200 lm)